3 Horoscopes that I Love the Most~*  

Posted by - Xeno -


Time flies… Looked at the calendar in my mobile and just realised that we are going to reach to the end of Nov, meaning few more days later will be December, and it also implies that after 9 more months, my foot will step on the land of Malaysia! yes!!! Anyway, this month gonna share with everyone an interesting and also my used-to-be favourite topic. It really takes me quite a long time to observe and collect all the information regarding to this topic and further prove its creditability before publishing. I’m pretty sure that the following particular is not what you can find in the horoscope book or online articles instead a very real life observation’s information via my own eye, which is Xeno’s version of Horoscope.

Still remember that I was once very INTO the horoscope. Found it quite interesting and accurate, especially the attitude they described for every horoscope respectively. And then, I started to make some survey to the horoscope in the scientific point of view, and realised that it really exists. But of course this is not the topic I going to share with, otherwise everyone might fall asleep here. However, I would like to emphasize that the Horoscope is actually not a method to be exploited to predict your future nor “what will happen today” which you could find in newspaper every day, that’s crap. I would suggest that it is a very useful method for you to understand a human being and its characteristic, (it could be rebutted that human kind possess approximately 60 billion different types of characteristic, BUT…aiyor, told ya, this week is relax topic, so no debating here, ok.) and then apply it into your real life to interact with different type of people, likewise you can control or fight with your rival by first understanding with their attitude.

Before start the main topic, please confiscate your detective IQ to doubt on its accuracy as well as the current knowledge related to the horoscope that you understand, meantime, deem this topic as a hilarious reference to cheer up your weekend.

Ain’t gonna illustrates twelve horoscope in the post otherwise will sum up a very long story. Instead, I will just sharing with everyone the 3 types of horoscopes that I like the most and hate the most( next month ). And so let’s start with the 2nd-runner up horoscope that I Like the most.

It is…..

Aquarius


Why Aquarius? I suppose Aquarius have some special fate with the Libra. Every Aquarius babies that I recognised, 1st thing 1st, their childish motion and naive thought really causing me to hate them. Undeniably, there are many of them like to come out some funny and childish (yet not very childish) idea to entertain the people surrounded them. I as a Libra the gentle star, definitely hesitate to tolerate and having fun together with those over-childish enthusiasm.

However, day by day, abominate towards them will be set aside. In fact, inner part of a Libra is like a baby, they also craving to play like a child, but just because of their noble and elegance impression, they would hide their naive secretly, therefore not to lose their gentleness in public. When back to the private time, this horoscope could be the best one to accompany with, simply because they can find their trueness in the body of Aquarius.

Let me to reveal some secret regarding to these 3 close friends of mine who also the Aquarius (2 girls,1 guy), they have some special foible. Foible means some strange attitude which you couldn’t understand with normal course of understanding.
Firstly, they really like to FART in front of me in purpose!! I really don’t understand why!! Even though they are girls! After the fart, (Look at their face) they look seems satisfy and complacent, probably because their “astute plan” had been succeeded, and then what….they still dare to make me a happy smile! Really fainted!

Secondly, their face is exceptionally thick! Even though how you complaint or criticise them, they will still move forward with their own way and feeling happy there without caring everyone’s perspective towards them. I guess this could be their natural genetic by not getting involved in any kind of dispute.

And come to the 3rd point, I hope they can forgive my following harsh comment (I know they will, that’s why I dare to write it down here, haha.) They are actually smart! BUT lack of wisdom. (Guys, Don’t mix up smart and wisdom.) Put it in this way, they are smart enough to handle every problem that come against them, but lack of wisdom to “calculate” the risk and the consequence of the method they adopted to solve the specific problem. In other word, they only concern with short term plan instead of long-term one. That’s why until now, I hardly to see anyone with the Aquarius Horoscope is a successful businessman. No offence, really. No matter what, Aquarius is not the horoscope that I would like to team with as a business partner, instead they can be a close friend who can always have fun with me or listen to my problem…because I’m still a little Baby Boy just like them. O(^.^)O –End-

Let’s we come to the 1st runner up…deng deng deng deng. They are…..My Super Favourite, the top class horoscope of the world, and surely the irresistible charming superstar –

IT IS LIBRA.



Hoho, when come to this horoscope, I am so bloody excited. Simply because, 10 best friends of mine, 6 of them are LIBRA . Anyway I try to make it short, otherwise it could be a very long grandma story.

When we talk about Libra, 1st thing you should bear in your mind, *ahem* that is “handsome” or “pretty”. Even though if some of us (including me) are not handsome like those celebrity, but the charming power station within us is like switching up to the max, once it operated, everyone will be electrocuted. *ahem* Excuse my arrogant *ahem*… This is our natural self-confident, and impossible to eradicate from our gen.

I guess if my Libra Babies friends reading this post, they will certainly GIVE ME A BIG FIVE, and all the other horoscope will response us with a Booooo.

Anyway, it seems odd as whenever I 1st recognise a new friend, if the conversation between us can be longer than half an hour, then I’m pretty sure that he or she is a Libra. Usually the topic will involve about the art, the romantic, and the very abstract subject. Basically, there are few easy points for you to know that this person is belong to the libra horoscope.

Firstly, it is not hard to make a wild guess or to know that this fellow could be a Libra guy or girl. 8 out of 10 Libra babies usually share a common interest which is like to mention to other people that “We are LIBRA”,Haha. I know it is kind of embarrassing but still we will promote our horosopce nowhere until everyone know about the existence of Libra. No other reason, just because we are proud to be a Libra the very gentleman n charming star.

Secondly, 8 out of 10 of Libra certainly will have the cells of ART, it could be dancing, drawing, playing different type of musical instrument as well as in doing business. Yupe, doing business could be deemed as an Art, and so it is not difficult to see so many Libra babies out there are successful with their own business.Bravo!!

In the third point, I’m not sure my version is true one or not, but so far 10 out of 10 Libra that I know, including me, Do Not Like to Pick Up their Mobile Phone and answer the call. I don’t know about their reason, but I do know about mine. When we need to be alone, we really mean to, and wouldn’t pick up any incoming call. Still remember that, one of my friend look for this girl (a Libra) urgently to borrow her assignment as a reference, and then he tried to make a call to this girl, nevertheless no one answered the call even after 10 times repeating calling. I was beside him, and feel so funny by looking at his tension emotion, then I popped a question “Do you believe about horoscope.” He answered:“ Don’t bother me about this now, if I still couldn't reach her and get the assignment by tonight, I surely fail this subject.” I made a laugh and told him "ok then, believe me and just follow what I said, she is Libra, if Libra doesn’t want to pick up a call, no matter how hard you try, she also wouldn’t pick it up. Instead you can give her a text msg, you try and see” And so he did. Surprisingly for him (but not for me), the text msg reply within a minute, and so thing sorted out. See… sometime even how smart we are, if we can’t understand one people’s attitude before communicate or interact with him or her, we are just nonthing.

But how come this horoscope can only be the 1st runner up but not the champion?! And who is the real champion that I like the most? In fact, Libra pak tor together with Libra, it could be a very match combination since we are sharing with many common points and often considerate and tolerate with each other, therefore dispute will not arisen so easily between the Libra couple. However, because of this over-toleration, it renders this pair of couple lack of spark! yes, we need spark to survive. After having the discussion with all the libra, everyone of us unanimously raise up our hand and legs to agree that...


GEMINI is our CHAMPION!



Yes..it is Gemini?! Very simple answer, because they can bring us the spark, the spark of sweet pak tor feeling. Actually, most of the Gemini babies that i recognised are very x100000 playful, they like to bluff, big hole, make fool and fleer on others (they only possess with the mind of making fun without the bad motive). This is not over yet, they have further multi-tons of topic and "sam gu lok poh" information to share with you, and don't know why...they really like to chat with the phone. Therefore you will not get bored in any scene and any time as long as gemini is with you, and so FUN and ENJOYABLE are GUARANTEED.

I sparked by gemini for couple of times, not only the points i mentioned above, but also because of their smile, it is so 100% seducing and pretty! To be frank, I'm sort of boring guy to be with, what is in my brain is only business and life game in realistic world, and therefore I really lack of topic to blow water with people,instead I will just sitting there and listen people talking all the time. At this moment, Gemini is the one who play an important role to cheer my day up.

Some tips for the guy or girl who going after the gemini. Gemini are capricious, and having couples of personalities at the same time (doesn't mean they are psychopath). If you really want to be with them,I would susgest that your mind and the brain velocity must function as quick as possible, otherwise you certainly not be able to catch up with all the topic he/she going to tell you. The conversation can be start with today's weather in the 1st second,and the next second, she can tell you that she haven't go to toilet to make shit this morning, and suddenly she will tell you her childhood story ...*nearly faint*...Within a minute, she already can comes up with so many topics which is not related at all with the previous topic she mentioned with. Gosh! Besides, there is one different point I do take note about them with Libra, which is DON'T MSN or SMS them, if you really want to talk with them, call them straight! otherwise you will have to expect their reply by next morning or next 2 days later! I met few gemini girls and guy in my journey, 6 out of 6 of them had proven all these points above.


The Angel and Devil Combination - Gemini


Try to pay attention with your friends surrounded you, it could be very fun by classified all of your friends in different type of horoscope and then try to observe and understand their general attitude 1st before going beyond the very detail of humanity. Subsequently choose the one who is the most suitable you to be your friend, business partner or life partner or soulmate >.<'' Gemini is a good choice though,haha!( They are sexy deviL ) The next coming month, I will share with the "Horoscope that I HATE the most"...grhhhh geram nyerrrr!! Let me boom them gao gao here next month! c ya!

This entry was posted on Monday 30 November 2009 at 06:35 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

lol..I'm the second runner up. LOL..
I found it somehow true cos I was told so too.. but somehow our childishness may be misunderstood by others as "pretending" ,fakers, hypocrite..but in the long run,they will find out that it's not really what they have thought of at first. Pathetically,not much ppl realize that and they still can simply criticize people.

My dad's the champion :))
I think he's so smart,awesome,and fun. He knows a lot of stuffs frm A -Z.. I even told my dad about my body system and he will explain all clearly.. I can even have a girls-talk with my dad.

I have a Gemini male friend. he is so dramtic..I mean very into drama type,sentimental, nice to chat to too.. But somehow,like my dad,get grumpy for certain level very easily&observant.But somehow ,some factors,we are no more like before,chat,webcam,email. O yea,And friends really influence him alot. same thing to my dad,but somehow ,as time pass by,family comes first again to both of them.

I can’t wait to see the " Horoscopes that I hate the most"
:))

3 December 2009 at 02:27
Anonymous  

hello there thanks for your grat post, as usual ((o:

17 November 2010 at 04:25

Post a Comment