Evolvement of my Perspective in 17,21,25 years oLd respectively.  

Posted by - Xeno -

Due to some sequence of affairs recently, I’ve been impelled to come to the point of writing this topic. Hopefully it might be an "injection" to somebody that I really care with, and to whosoever that still living in their wonderland and reluctant to face the realistic.

Consider this month’s topic quite longer than the usual one. Thus, I have to split it to 2 parts ease in reading. Therefore it might comes with “Starter” (this week)1st and subsequent with the “Main Course” (next week).

Let’s commence with the “starter” 1st -a prompt question to ask and a short story to share.

[Starter]
Does anyone know why OSTRICH has been classified as the most stupid bird among all the Aves? I suppose it is not difficult to answer with scientific explanation, simply because they have a very small brain. Simple and Done.

Subsequently, let’s come to a meaningful kid’s story which I would like to share with everyone as it serves as a strong fundamental growth of my perspective and inspired me a lot especially in the evolvement process, at least, to myself, since 17years old.

[The story begins at ---

One day, a sunshine day, this is right after the storm raining consecutively for couple of days later. All the animals in the forest awakened from the gloomy weather, having a stretch with a yawn, inhale a fresh air, and absorb the energy from the sun. It is time for everyone to prepare one after another to hunt for food, to cure their age long hunger.

And here come with an ostrich with his fellow friends, also the ostrich, date together to go to the place as usual which harvest with their food. They enjoying eating and some are gobble down the food quickly, seems like it going to be finished by others.

However, while everyone is enjoying with their meal, an unexpected horrible crisis is impending over them closer and closer. Their image is reflecting sharply in the eye of a group of lions which are few miles away from them. They are starving, but not rushing to hunt, instead they are waiting patiently, swallowing with their saliva to cure the temporarily thirst...

Couple hours later, fellow ostrich finished eaten their food and prepare to go back home. The lions realise that it is the golden opportunity and so everyone start roaring and grind their claw, charging towards the ostrich with full speed.

They spot the lions and start screaming to warn all their fellowship. And you know what?!At this very moment, the bird’s gut instinct is neither to flee nor to fight its impending foe.

Instead


They bury their head into the sand!!!

Pathetically, the fellow ostrich still exalted complacency because of their smarty. “Since I can’t see them, they wouldn’t be able to see me.”

Well, at this point, I suppose everyone might be able to know the fate for all the ostrich-with-the head-still-in-the-sand now. The lions left the spot with their immense gratification along with a smile. The scene reverts back to peaceful atmosphere as like 10 minutes ago, but the only things left are the corpse of ostrich.
-------- End ]

Ironically, this is somewhat the foreseeable aftermath! But!! Please don’t laugh at the ostrich and draw the conclusion immediately. It is because you yourself could be one of the ostrich too!

The lion indicated here is like our current realistic world, they will come unexpectedly without you having the chance to deal with it.

Meanwhile the ostrich implies the people who couldn’t face the truth and the cruelness reality, instead they possess with the belief that if they do not touch on it, live with their own way, avoiding confront with every matters, refuse to see the world, and so they are able to be escaped from the dispute, and trouble will never knock their door. In fact, sort of these peoples simply just fragile from any impact which I would deem them as a coward.

To be frank, I’ve seen many peoples in my social ground that is living in their fantasyland. And this of course including me as well when I was young at the 17 years old, which is the very 1st year when I step out from my home sweet home, went to a big city and staying alone. Still remember that I had a lot of questions in my mind, and couldn’t distinguish what is wrong or right. Even if I thought I had made a right or kind decision to help someone, but it might ended up the wrong one. At the end of the day, I preferred to be an ostrich-like person, hide myself and the entire problem in a corner without courage to face it.

Hence, the path of my growing process commence at the 17 years old, subsequently come to the 21 years old where the 1st nightmare I ever had in my life, and this had lead to a huge changes in my perspective towards everything in the real life. And now, in this current 25 years old, I’ve come to the ultimate form which I strongly believe that this could be the last form of mine. Despite the fact that I can’t guarantee it might change again someday, at last but not least, current changes of perspective may be last very long.

WARNING: “For the next coming post, intense harsh words and perspectives might occurred which I suppose they are unpleasant to digest and so DO NOT READ the next post IF you still believe:



1)There will be a pretty wonderland remains in this world, no matter how ugly the realistic is.
2)Fairness and the equality must be achieved and shouldn't discriminate others in terms of race,status...etc.
3)Laws often be there for the justice to be served.
4)Conscience is the fundamental genetic of a human.
5)Your kindness and trust to someone will always be appreciated.

This entry was posted on Friday 18 September 2009 at 14:33 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I ♥ this post much...
*might quote some of the sentences in this post,you won't mind right? :))
*your next post,bringiton * ((:

19 September 2009 at 01:31

Thanks samantha. of course i dun mind...juz curious that which sentence you would like to quote? haha.

Anyway,prepare for the next post.Those are all reaL life fighting experience,not just sit down like "an uncle aunty talking Life principle without the need to pay money"

20 September 2009 at 16:44

Post a Comment