Conversation ( I )  

Posted by - Xeno -

*Prior to mention, following conversation occurred no intention to offend any religion. The guy was really too over-reacting and enthusiasm for his religion. Quite unfortunate with him, I’m such a person who like to fool around with those religious mania, moreover, it is been an ages since the last time I bull shitting and so I grasped the chance having a talk, rap off my perspective, probably I can learn something from him too..Who knows?

A: “Do you believe in God.”
X: “No, I don’t. I only believe to myself.”

A: “Why? Do you know if you choose to believe in goD, your sin will be forgiven?”
X: “Everyone has Sin…If I rob and kill someone later, then pleading for my sin to be forgiven, do you think is possible?”

A: “………..” “But if you do something bad to harm people, you will undoubtedly go to hell once you die.”
X: “You still haven’t answer my question. Will my sin be forgiven?”

A: “God will forgive you if you choose to believe him.”
X: “But I thought you just say if I render someone in harm, I might go to the hell?! Don’t you think this is definitely paradox with what you had told me?”
A: “…………….”

X: “Yet, have u ever die before? How do you know we will go to hell or heaven after the death?”
A: “God tell me that.”
X: “Neither you and I ever die before. We don’t understand the feeling! But I only know the feeling of hunger in this current life if I have no money in my pocket. In order to survive, you must engage in “fighting”. In the realistic world or so called world of business, there is no sin existed, the only way to defeat your opponent, what we required is killer instinct, KILL THEM and EAT THEM.”

A: “My goodness, you have a lot of Sin, don’t you afraid?”
X: “Afraid? What is afraid?! I don’t know how it feels since ages ago. To be frank, if you keep on thinking about what you so called God. You might live in fear, everyday, fearing that you have Sin, and you needed to be forgiven. I only believe in surviving, conquering and enjoying luxury life. If you like to enjoy life with Sin, be my guest.”


A: “You know what, you will be slaying with fire once you down to the hell or you want to go to heaven? (He is getting mad, I assume with his tone of speaking, seems like cursing me. >.<’’ )
X: “Assuming if there are hell and heaven exist, I prefer go to the hell.

A: “What? Why ?!?!”
X: “If you never been through sadness before, how are you going to appreciate and understand the value of happiness? It is like a drug, if you live in happiness today, slowly you will get used to it. The next day, absolutely you will required more volume of happiness, because the one you enjoyed yesterday already reached your satisfaction level, you need more in order to achieve next level of Happiness! Hence, your so called happiness today might lose its meaning, and I’m pretty sure that in the future you are easily get hurt by just a small matter.”
A: “………….”

X: “Let me ask u a question, do you know Satan”
A: “Yes, yes, he is an evil!”
X: “No, you are wrong! In “John”, Satan is actually a prosecutor who sits as a judge instead of which you had told me -- the Evil…Look, you don’t even prepare properly for your homework before come to educate me with your religion.”

Until this point, I guess he already gave up communicate with me and just walked away. In the meantime, I was thinking ruminatively “am I over-reacted too to educate him with my realistic perspective?”

Everyone has their own “ruler” as their method of measurement, you can’t expect everyone to comply with your thought and often stand with the absolute chance to be the Right one.

However, ultimately (no more fairy tales and come back to realistic), I still insisted with my thought. Any MAN who believe in Karma, Forgiven, Happiness I classified you as coward. Do always remember this rule “A sheep have no right to forgive the tiger who had just eaten him; Only the Conqueror have the right to say so.”

This entry was posted on Sunday 29 March 2009 at 14:59 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

This blog post is so INTERESTING..
I am so in love with you,I meant the way you talked to the opponent.I wish that I have that braveness to say sth out to him,cos he always "pour clod water" on me. =.= and I will be speechless and thought that he is always right.
*thumbs up*
[:

30 March 2009 at 06:26

At first,i was thinking to learn the hypnosis tactic so tht i can exploit it in business...however i discovered tht actually there r few religion using this tactic to educate their fellower too..

It is quite an interesting topic(hypnosis) to learn,coz even there r different type of human being,but still we(human) hav common points n weaknesses..once u r able to understand it,u can controL it.

Meanwhile u r abLe to resist from being affected. 外行看热闹,内行看门道,Next time dun be the audience..instead try observing how they affect ur emotion. Hav a great day.

31 March 2009 at 02:07

wow.. sounds very interesting and mature in a way.. Haven been through it yet coz i am still not at that stage of analysing different ppl's perspective of life.. Maybe i am the coward one who live's life happily coz to me i belief that everyday only come once so we should live it happily if possible and sometimes vengeance can be done for our own good.. Agree with u some part disagree with u at some part.. HAHA.. Well as u say different ppl has different thoughts.. ^.^
Cheers, and enjoy ur easter break.. ^.^

2 April 2009 at 01:17

whoops,Jenna,hehe,if u read aGain,u might find tht I wrote there "for every "MAN",so not including girLs ^^! no matter how strong a girL is,they r still girL..Girls deserved to be protected by MEN!So juz dump everythg to guy to bear wit the burden..they need to learn how to be tough n face the cruelty!

2 April 2009 at 09:40

Yicks... My mistake.. HAHA.. Sorry.. HAHA.. Oh and btw, love the music.. Very you!! HAHA.. ^.^ Enjoy..

2 April 2009 at 10:26

Post a Comment